La 7ème confèrence sur les « Arctic Margins » (ICAM VII) se tiendra du 2 au 5 juin 2015 à Trondheim en Norvège. ICAM VII est organisée par la Geological Survey of Norway (NGU), et aura lieu à l’Hotel Britannia dans le centre ville de Trondheim.
CAM: The International Conference on Arctic Margins (ICAM) is a forum for earth scientists who study the Arctic. ICAM was founded by the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in 1991 with the underlying themes of Arctic understanding and international cooperation in Arctic research. Since its very beginning ICAM has proved a successful arena to raise the geo-scientific knowledge of the Arctic and to foster cooperation and collaboration among Arctic researchers.
– New data on seafloor geology and deep structure of the Arctic Basin and adjacent areas (their implementation in international projects, with sub-session on planned field activities)
– Circum-Arctic onshore-offshore structural relations
– Stratigraphy, paleo-environments and geological history of the Arctic basin and adjacent areas
– Arctic Large Igneous Provinces and their geodynamic significance
– Plate reconstructions and lithosphere evolution of the Arctic region
– Glacial events and their geological consequences (with sub-session on origin of bottom sediments)
– Arctic Gas Hydrates…more info under http://www.ngu.no/