During month of May, I had the great pleasure to inform you about the launch of the new wonderful exploration vessel of Garcia Yachting, the Garcia Exploration 45. This summer 2014, two yachts from the Garcia Yachting fleet will attempt to transit from East (Nunavut) to West (North of Alaska) the mythical Arctic Northwest Passage – see here pictures >> .
Jimmy Cornell’s boat Aventura (picture here above), the first Exploration 45, will make the journey as part of the Blue Planet Odyssey, a green project aiming to raise awareness of the global effects of climate changes on the Arctic pack-ice, the Galapagos islands, the Great Barrier Reef…
Mannevaï, a Nouanni, will also go, at the end of July.
– Hiswa Boat Show, The Netherlands – 2nd-7th September 2014
– Southampton Boat Show, United Kingdom – 12th-21st September 2014
– La Grand Pavois, France – 17th-22nd September 2014
– Nautic Paris, France – 6th-14th December 2014
– Boot Düsseldorf, Germany 17th-25th January 2015